Ever felt the need to take some time out, press the pause button and relax, recharge and reconnect?
Well Andrew and the guys at Yoganu have just the escape for you – this September they’re returning to the beautiful Villa Il Cardinale on the edge of Rome for "Tantric Heart of Connection” a naked yoga retreat for men.
Taking place over a long weekend 6-10 September, this retreat geared towards guys in their 20’s through to their 40’s, provides to explore and deepen your experience of yoga, your body and your connections with other men, in a space of compassion and respect.
For over a decade the guys at Yoganu have been working with gay and bi men using the techniques of Tantra and Yoga to nurture health and well being in mind, body and spirit. At Yoganu we aim to help guys:
- Promote physical wellbeing and body confidence, build strength/flexibility and detoxify the body.
- Develop a deeper relationship with themselves
- Harmonise mind, body, spirit
- Expand and deepen their personal relationships with others
So what can you expect to be doing on the Rome retreat? A typical day will include morning meditation, morning and afternoon yoga sessions, with sensual relaxation sessions in the evening.
In between will plenty of time to relax and spend time with the other beautiful yogis on the retreat, taking advantage of the beautiful gardens or cooling off in the pool.
The group will also prepare and eat all meals together, providing a lovely opportunity to share experiences and bond with your fellow men. You’ll be guided on the retreat by Andrew who has been practicing and teaching naked yoga with Yoganu for over 9 years, bringing everyone on a shared journey rooted in kindness and respect.
Yoga retreats can benefit us on many levels it's much more than just that great feeling of getting away from it all on holiday. The retreat in Rome offers the chance to:
- De-stress and relax deeply- probably more deeply than you've ever relaxed before!
- Deepen and develop your yoga practice – whether you’re just starting or have a bit more experience, gain new tools to take back into your everyday life.
- Connect with fellow like minded men – no need to swipe on this weekend, enjoy the chance to find and explore new real world connections .
- Take time out from the daily routine – allowing yourself to get fresh perspective and re-energise.
- Feel more comfortable in your own skin!
The venue for the retreat is a stunning Renaissance house built on the remains of an Imperial Roman Villa. The house itself is beautiful, warm and welcoming with fantastic gardens, a pool and even space for outdoor yoga practice. It’s a magical space within easy reach of the local airports.
For full details visit yoganu.co.uk/retreats. For booking enquiries email: [email protected]. Spaces are limited so don’t miss your chance to dive into bliss! Follow Andrew on Instagram @andrewyoganu.