Unico 20°87° Riviera Maya is offering one lucky couple the chance to experience relaxed luxury with an all-inclusive, five star stay on Mexico’s stunning Yucatan Peninsula.
Located in paradise, Unico 20°87° is an adults-only retreat offering a relaxing getaway that brings a sense of regional celebration into every aspect of its guest experience. The hotel’s atmosphere ensures all visitors — straight or LGBT+ — feel welcomed and looked after.
As an aspirational all-inclusive property, Unico 20°87°’s ‘Unlimited Inclusions’ programme means guests can enjoy five fine-dining restaurants with dishes that pay homage to regional ingredients or pamper themselves with selected spa treatments* that use natural, local materials.
If lounging in your private cabana by the pool is too sedate, other all-inclusive activities include beachfront yoga, selected water sports* such as sailing and kayaking, and unlimited golf*.
And while you could happily spend your days within the resort, Unico 20°87° encourages guests to explore the wider region with immersive excursions*. Options include taking a guided tour to Chichen Itza — one of the seven wonders of the modern world — or dining under a star-lit sky, beside a stunning Cenote.
As a Leading Hotel of the World, Unico 20°87° prides itself on offering an authentic, fully immersive experience and you’ll certainly come to understand Mexican heritage during the stay. Authenticity is interwoven into every area of the hotel – from interiors designed and furnished by local artists, to the food and beverages inspired by native flavours and the exclusively curated excursions that showcase the ancestry and beauty of the region.
As winners you’ll receive seven nights at Unico staying in an Alcoba swim-up room, on an all-inclusive basis. You will also take advantage of Unico 20°87°s, ‘Unlimited Inclusions’ programme, which offers access to fine dining; selected spa treatments* at the Esencia Wellness Centre; selected off-site excursions*; and unlimited golf* throughout your stay.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply enter you details using the form below (competition closes midnight on 27/07/18):
Visit unicohotelrivieramaya.com now for more information on visiting the stunning Riviera Maya in Mexico.
*Subject to a local service charge of 20%
Terms & Conditions:
The prize is defined as a seven-night stay at Unico 20°N 87°W Hotel Riviera Maya on an all-inclusive basis for two people. Prize winners will share an Alcoba swim up room and will have access to the Unlimited Inclusions programme which offers: fine dining across a total of seven restaurants, bars and lounges; selected spa treatments*; access to a holistic fitness programme*; selected water sports activities*; selected off-site excursions*; and unlimited rounds of golf*.
1. The prize detailed above is strictly subject to room availability and return flights and transfers are not included within the prize paackage
2. Travel is for low season only and blackout dates for travel do apply during peak periods and Unico 20°87° reserves the right to decline travel dates on that basis. Travel desired during a higher season or upgraded room will be subject to additional supplemented charges which are payable by the prize winners
3. This competition is only available to adults over the age of 18 in line with Unico’s adult only policy
4. Whilst the Unlimited Inclusions programme applies to this prize stay at Unico 20°87°, a 20% local service charge is applicable to all activities booked as part of the selected, unlimited offer. This cost is the responsibility of the prize winners and will need to be paid on departure
5. This prize is valid for travel for 12 months from 01 July 2018. The prize winners must claim their prize and arrange travel before 01 July 2019
6. Your travel must commence before the voucher expiry date specified. You may not amend these dates once they are confirmed
7. No alternative to the prize specified will be offered. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash or sold or transferred for value.
8. It is the responsibility of the prize winners to arrange flights and transfers; and ensure valid travel documentation is in place prior to travel