Many of us will remember growing up admiring Disney© princesses. We were spoiled for choice, from Beauty & The Beast’s beloved bookworm Belle, or The Little Mermaid’s cutlery-collecting Ariel and her oh-so-relatable father issues.
Not forgetting Aladdin’s Jasmine, who fell for a bad boy from the wrong side of the tracks with a cool set of wheels (well, magic carpet) – we’ve all been there, gurl.
However, this summer the House of Mouse is embracing diversity and spreading joy with the coronation of us queens.
That’s right, the happiest place on earth is going to shine that much brighter, flying the rainbow flag loudly and proudly at Magical Pride, taking place at Disneyland Paris in Walt Disney Studios on 1 June 2019 in honour of the LGBT+ community.
If you’re lucky (or wishing upon a certain star) you might even find your Prince Charming there.
Celebrations will include a colourful parade along the streets of Walt Disney Studios Park, attended by your favourite characters – maybe even Sleeping Beauty so long as she doesn’t nod off, of course – and rare late-night park passes so thrill-seeking guests can enjoy the various attractions, exciting shows plus much more.
Magical Pride concludes with a spectacular party including special guests ready to drop some banging beats and, don’t worry, we’ve had a word with the Fairy Godmother, you can stay out past midnight.
Feeling generous, we’re giving away a holiday to Disneyland Paris for one lucky reader and up to three friends to experience Magical Pride from 31 May to 2 June 2019.
The package includes transport to the park – Eurostar can even transport you straight to the Magic – two nights at a Disney hotel (with guests sharing a standard room) and meal vouchers for use in the park’s restaurants. Plus park tickets to enjoy both Disney Parks and access to the Magical Pride event.
During Magical Pride you can also experience Marvel Season of Superheroes, dedicated to your save-the-day comic book faves, swooping into action at Disneyland Paris, 23 March - 16 June 2019.
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Stream Publishing Ltd. in association with Disneyland Paris.
To enter all you need to do is fill out the following form between Tuesday 1 January 2019 and Thursday 31 January 2019 for your chance to be selected to win a holiday package to Disneyland Paris!
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your entry by filling out the entry details correctly. The correct entries will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn*
See below for more information and full terms and conditions.
General competition Terms & Conditions
1. The Competition begins at 12.15am on TUESDAY 1ST JANAURY (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on THURSDAY 31ST JANUARY (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK and Ireland residents over the age of 18, except employees of Attitude magazine and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Attitude magazine reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Attitude magazine a royalty-free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide license to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Attitude magazine worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winner will be notified by Attitude magazine by telephone or email on or before THURSDAY 7TH FEBRUARY 2019.
7. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct entries.
8. The prize package includes ONE (1) PRIZE WINNER AND UP TO THREE (3) GUESTS SHARING ONE STANDARD ROOM IN DISNEYLAND PARIS (the “Prize Package”).
9. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
11. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Attitude magazine will be disqualified.
12. The Prize Package will be provided by DISNEYLAND PARIS and is subject to their terms and conditions available at THE END OF THIS DOCUMENT.
13. The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given, and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
14. The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Stream Publishing Ltd, The Cowshed, Ladycross Farm, Hollow Lane, Dormansland, Surrey RH7 6PB or by email to [email protected] by THURSDAY 28TH FEBRUARY 2019.
15. Attitude magazine’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. Attitude magazine accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Attitude magazine’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Attitude magazine and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
19. Attitude magazine accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Attitude magazine’s and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Attitude magazine and/or the Prize Provider from complying with the Rules, neither Attitude magazine or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Attitude magazine reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Attitude magazine for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
23. The Competition promoter Stream Publishing Ltd, The Cowshed, Ladycross Farm, Hollow Lane, Dormansland, Surrey RH7 6PB and all references to Attitude magazine shall mean Stream Publishing Limited. Attitude magazine shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Attitude magazine to its associated companies and licensees.
Disneyland Paris/Magical Pride Prize Package
One (1), two (2) night, three (3) day holiday package to Disneyland Paris.
This package is valid for one (1) prize winner and up to three (3) guests sharing one standard room in Disneyland Paris. The following terms and conditions shall apply:
- Return transport to Disneyland Paris, travelling by Eurostar in Standard class direct to Disneyland Paris or indirect via Lille from London St Pancras, Ashford International or Ebbsfleet International OR economy class return flight from a selected regional airport to Paris Charles de Gaulle.
- Two (2) nights’ accommodation sharing one (1) standard room at a Disney Hotel (excluding Disneyland Hotel) including continental breakfast.
- Meal vouchers to cover meals for the duration of the three (3) day trip, covering: Three (3) lunches and two (2) dinners.
- Four (4) x three (3) Day Park Hopper tickets valid for entry into the Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park.
- Four (4) x four (4) Magical Pride event tickets at Walt Disney Studios on Saturday 1st June 2019
- Any costs incurred in addition to the Prize Trip elements listed above shall be incurred at the prize winner’s and/or their guests’ expense including but not limited to: UK transfers, meals, alcoholic beverages, telephone charges, room service, laundry service, excursions, tips, souvenirs, and any other incidental expenses. Travel insurance is not included but is recommended.
- The holiday must be taken between 31st May 2019 and 2nd June 2019 to experience Magical Pride in Disneyland Paris. The booking form must be received back a minimum of 30 days out from the first day of travel. Certain restrictions and block out dates may apply.
- To access the evening festivities on Saturday 1st June 2019 during magical pride, a special bracelet will be given to valid ticket holders upon arrival, starting at 8pm. The evening’s festivities may be changed, postponed or cancelled without prior notice, particularly in the event of inclement weather.
- The winner and all of their guests must travel at the same time on the same routing. Any children in the group must be accompanied by their parent/legal guardian aged 18 or over.
- Winners are responsible for their own passport and visa requirements
- Age and height restrictions may apply to some attractions. Parks, attractions and/or entertainment may change operating hours or be closed due to refurbishing, capacity, weather or special events and may otherwise change or be discontinued without any notice and without liability to Disney.
- Prize Trip package and all elements within may not be sold, traded, transferred, rescheduled to dates not within the fulfilment period set forth above, or refunded.
- Disney Destinations International reserves the right to substitute elements of the Prize Trip package at any time. There is no alternative prize and the Prize Trip cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.