Scotch & Soda
Jacket by Diesel, tank top by DSquared2
Models: Augusta Alexander & Sascha Wolf at Wiener Models Fashion: Suiqi Luk Grooming: Julian Burlacu Styling Assistants: Oskar Leithner & Vytas Neviera Assistance: Anna Leblhuber Special thanks to artwerkstudios.at Also in Attitude’s April Issue, alongside all you usual news, reviews, fitness & travel:
- The legendary Pet Shop Boys speak to Attitude about their four decades at the forefront of pop across an exclusive 10-page interview and shoot.
- Phantom of the Opera’s Ben Forster takes is into the glitz and glamour of the West End in ‘Big Gay Following’.
- Maths teacher-turned model Pietro Boselli strips off for another scorching new spread, posing in nothing but his briefs for photographer Daniel Jaems.
- We explore the longstanding history of queer punk culture and meet Britain’s angriest and exciting new band, Sleaford Mods.
- Everyone’s favourite Gogglebox chatterbox Scarlett Moffatt finds out whether she’s one of us as she takes our ‘How Gay Are You Quiz’.