Shirt by Reiss, jeans by Just Cavalli, trainers by Topman
Shirt by Asos, trousers and trainers both by Topman
Shirt by French Connection, top by Calvin Klein Jeans, jeans by Victorinox
Full look by Louis Vuitton
Full look by DiorModels: James Phillips at Storm and Rob Knighton at Select Models Hair: Dany Mikhael sing Schwarzkopf Make-up: Lan Nguyen-Grealis using MAC Set design: Dominic Chinea Assistants: Ben Duah, Nick Byam and Maximillian Kattwinkel Also in Attitude’s Summer Issue, alongside all your usual news, reviews, fitness & travel:
- In a special feature we examine the issue of race, the LGBT community and the media, to see what’s working and what’s not.
- Nathan Sykes talks life after The Wanted, touring with the Little Mix ladies and his ever-growing gay fanbase.
- Welsh actor Alexander Vlahos gives us the scoop on BBC2’s new graphic, gay sex-filled French period drama Versailles.
- We catch up with star of The Voice and Kinky Boots Matt Henry, fresh off his ‘Best Actor’ victory at last month’s Olivier Awards.
- As Meryl Streep returns to the screen as Florence Foster Jenkins, we look back at the career of this modern Hollywood icon.
- We put drag in focus with an exclusive look as the stunning images of Magnus Hastings’ new photo book Why Drag?
- Bryan Sipe, wirter of Jake Gyllenhaal’s new film Demolition, tells Attitude about overcoming loss, personal identity, and why a gay teen was central to the film’s plot.
- Former Dragon’s Den star and interior designer Kelly Hoppen sees whether she can pass for a homo in How Gay Are You?