- To ensure that all schools and local authorities record incidents of homophobic bullying and seek to eradicate it by providing support and training to teachers, building on work that Plaid Cymru has already carried out. This will help them to better identify victims and act appropriately in cases of LGBT bullying in schools.
- To end the 12 month ban on blood donations by gay and bisexual men.
- To provide support wherever possible to tackle isolation and provide safe spaces for individuals and groups.
- To toughen sentencing on homo, bi and transphobic hate crime and work closely with police authorities to ensure widespread recording.
- To work towards the implementation of a framework for Primary Care Service for Trans and Intersex people and the development of a Gender Identity Clinic in Wales.
- To support the Human Rights Act and work with international organisation to ensure that LGBT rights are understood and implemented on a global scale.
Why Kate Bush stands as an LGBTQ icon more than forty years on from 'Wuthering Heights'