Dressing well is definitely a skill, regardless of how much you have to spend (in the immortal words of Dolly Parton, "It takes a lot of money to look this cheap").
Thankfully, Lottoland have a lot of nifty tips and trick to get you dressing like a millionaire whatever your budget: Whether it's paying attention to the fit of your clothes, collecting cheaper staple pieces or even simply investing in one statement piece and dressing around it, the Lottoland sartorial list is a great way to keep your wardrobe looking fresh.
With tips both big and small - such as getting an old, ill-fitting suit tailored or even just replacing your shoelaces - it's full of hacks to refresh your wardrobe without emptying your savings account.
Whether you're saving or splurging, when it comes to elevating your style, we've got your look covered.
Check out our top tips with Lottoland below:
EFFORTLESSLY CHICH FOR LESS
The truly affluent among us tend to keep things understated - just look at Steve Jobs and his infamous black turtle necks (designed by Issey Miyake, no less).
A dependable yet chic uniform of staples pieces, great fits and fabric can often be the best way to look expensive. After all, less can often be more.
1. Regular Fit Pure Cotton Shirt, £19.50, by M&S, marksandspencer.com
2. Weekend Bag, £39.99, by H&M, hm.com
3. Pleat Front Tapered Trousers, £135, by Reiss, reiss.com
4. Round Frame Metal Glasses, £12.90, by Uniqlo, uniqlo.com
5. Stone Long Sleeve Jacket, £50, by River Island, riverisland.com
EFFORTLESSLY CHIC FOR MORE
If you have loftier creative aspirations for your fashion overhaul and don't mind spending some hard-earned cash, going bold with prints and patterns from the latest fashion week catwalks is a good way to show off your style stock.
These days, designer prints and styles tend to find their way to the high street fairly quickly, so you can get this more adventurous aesthetic sooner rather than (fashionably) later.
Now, where’s Adrienne Maloof with her private jet? We want on that flight!
1. CD Icon Turtleneck Sweater Black Cashmere Jersey, £950, by Dior, dior.com
2.The Driver Cotton Trousers, £465, by TooGood at Matches, matchesfashion.com
3. 3cm Saffiano Leather-Trimmed Nylon Belt, £170, by Prada at Mr Porter, mrporter.com
4. Black Jeffery Leather Chelsea Boots, £720, by Burberry at Browns, brownsfashion.com
5. Infinity Pendant, £95, by Swarovski, swarovski.com
FLASHY FOR LESS
1. Blue Tie Dye Hoodie, £35, by River Island, riverisland.com
2. NBA Orlando Magic 9FORTY Cap, £22, by New Era at JD Sports, jdsports.co.uk
3. AQ-230GA-9DMQYES Unisex Digital Watch, £58, by Casio at ASOS, asos.com
4. Tennis Hu Trainers, £75, by Pharrell Williams x Adidas at Schuh, schuh.co.uk
5. Tropical Print Runner Shorts, £65, by Tommy Jeans, uk.tommy.com
FLASHY FOR MORE
1. Cyclon-21 Low-top Sneakers, £415, by Raf Simons at Farfetch, farfetch.com
2. Teddy Jacket, £ 2,080, by Saint Laurent, ysl.com
3. Black Cotten-Blend Trousers, £565, by Stone Island at Mr Porter, mrporter.com
4. Greca and Medusa Ring, £240, by Versace, versace.com
5. Aviator Sunglasses, £310, by Gucci, gucci.com