- In a special feature we examine the issue of race, the LGBT community and the media, to see what’s working and what’s not.
- Nathan Sykes talks life after The Wanted, touring with the Little Mix ladies and his ever-growing gay fanbase.
- Welsh actor Alexander Vlahos gives us the scoop on BBC2’s new graphic, gay sex-filled French period drama Versailles.
- We catch up with star of The Voice and Kinky Boots Matt Henry, fresh off his ‘Best Actor’ victory at last month’s Olivier Awards.
- As Meryl Streep returns to the screen as Florence Foster Jenkins, we look back at the career of this modern Hollywood icon.
- We put drag in focus with an exclusive look as the stunning images of Magnus Hastings’ new photo book Why Drag?
- Bryan Sipe, wirter of Jake Gyllenhaal’s new film Demolition, tells Attitude about overcoming loss, personal identity, and why a gay teen was central to the film’s plot.
- Former Dragon’s Den star and interior designer Kelly Hoppen sees whether she can pass for a homo in How Gay Are You?
11 pictures that prove Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are total #RelationshipGoals