The holigay season is upon us, and Santa isn’t the only one who will be unloading his sack - but don't worry if you're struggling to think of what to buy your loved ones, we've got it wrapped.
After a tough year, spread some much-needed joy this Christmas with our round-up of the perfect presents, from the naughty to the nice, fit for every budget – trust, it’s a real cracker.
1) Links bracelet – Thomas Sabo, £139
2) Silver chain link ring – Thomas Sabo, from £129
3) Bespoke wooden notepad – Bark & Rock, from £200
4) Denki half blazer, by Dhenze – Erebus, £865
5) Separation Anxiety diamond ring, by Gothmos – Erebus, £585
6) Dual XL bracelet in sterling silver and blue Kyanite stones – Hetariki, £120
7) Herringbone techroll accessories holder – Mantidy, £199
8) Ultimate cocktail and music mixing bar, by Bacardi & designer Hugh Miller – Minima, £1,700
9) Classic dive watch – Nite, £480
10) Customisable DJ headphones – Pioneer, £89-116
11) Sex toy anal pro kit – Kandid, £139