When it comes to skincare and body hair, the world of male grooming can be tricky to get your head around (and your arms, depending on what needs doing).
The truth is, once you've covered wet-shaving, there are some things you really can't ask your dad to teach you - but luckily, personal trainer Kevin McDaid has teamed up with the boys of Kiehl's Since 1851 to find out the answers to all those male grooming questions you want to know the answers to but were too afraid to ask.
Having mastered everything from beard oil to body spray in episode 1 of #GroomingSolutions, Kevin meets Kiehl's Since 1851 expert Russ to find out the best way to manscape all those tricky areas in comfort and how to wear body oil without looking like a waxwork from Madame Tussaud's on a hot day.
For more information visit kiehls.co.uk #kiehlspride
- Prevent chafing with Ultimate Man Razor Bump Relief
- Shave your body properly with Smooth Glider Shave Cream
- Fix fake tan disasters with Gently Exfoliating Body Scrub
- A better alternative to baby oil is Crème de Corps Nourishing Dry Body Oil
- For signs of Fine Lines use Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate