Oh, One Direction, you adorable lot. Back with another surprisingly catchy pop single for our amusement. Some observations:
1. There's a bit where Louis is on this rope swing thing, and flies into a lake, but then it cuts to distance, and we highly suspect it's actually a stuntman having what must be a fairly low-key day by his standards. Don't think we didn't notice this trickery, lads.
2. There's a very jolly bit where they're on an old-fashioned jeep, a bit like they're channeling a Kenyan safari in Wiltshire. They really should be wearing seat belts.
3. It's probably out of their budget, but if Center Parcs could get these lads to do their ads, their bookings would go through the roof.
4. You've already seen the Harry on an inflatable banana gif, right? No? Google it.
5. We nearly get through the whole thing without anyone going 'Come On!' but they sneak it in around 3:03. We're not sure who the offender is. Answers on a postcard, please.
6. We've had a thing about this, and we reckon Niall gratuitously taking his top off does indeed compensate for his lack of solo.
7. On reflection, this is perhaps their best single to date. It's certainly nears the catchy-factor of What Makes You Beautiful.